Ontario strawberries are at their fresh and juicy peak from mid-June to late July. At Robintide Farms we currently have more than 25 acres of strawberries in 9 varieties. Whether you like to pick-your-own or prefer your strawberries picked-for-you you’ll taste the difference of local, farm fresh strawberries!
Strawberry Season Update
Pick-Your-Own Strawberries are slowing down for the 2021 season – be sure to visit the farm for pick-your-own strawberries before the season ends!
Pick-Your-Own Strawberry Prices
$3.25 / lb*
*plus container price, unless you bring your own permitted container (see below).
Containers for Pick-your-own Strawberries:
Bring your own:
We like to reduce packaging and other waste wherever possible. So we encourage you to bring your own solid, clean containers from home if you would like to pick-your-own strawberries. We will weigh your container as you enter and you will only pay for the weight of the strawberries. We do not permit strawberry-picking into plastic or paper bags.
Purchase a washable/reusable container from us:
4 litre basket: $1.50
6 litre basket: $2.00
11 litre pail: $3.00
$7.25 / 1 quart
$6.99 / 2 quarts+ ($6.99 each)
$40.99 / flat (includes 6 quarts)
Key Rules for Pick-your-own Strawberries
• Have Fun!
• All current COVID 19 Protocols must be strictly observed
• Children must be supervised at all times
• No running in the fields or jumping between produce rows
• Strawberries must be picked in solid containers (no bags)
• No snacking on produce during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• No smoking
• Pick only the completely red strawberries
• Last entrance to the fields 30 min before closing time
• No pets are permitted. Of course, we are pleased to accommodate service animals, within the meaning of Ontario Regulation 191/11 under Ontario’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
Robintide Farms is excited to be offering the following varieties of strawberries during our 2021 season!
Sable – Medium, bright red berry, delicate with good flavour
Honeoye – Large, bright red and glossy, very firm
Brunswick – Large, attractive and uniform in colour
Cavendish – Large, bright red, firm, excellent flavour
Cabot – Very large, firm, juicy
Jewel – Large, bright red, moderately firm, excellent flavour, freezes well
Valley Sunset – Large, excellent flavour
St. Laurent – Good size, firm, good flavour
Malwina – Very good size, firm, deep red colour, good flavour