2021 Vegetable Season Update
The following vegetables are currently available at Robintide Farms:
Pick-Your-Own Peas, Beans, and Potatoes are currently available!
Our Farm Market is now Beets, Garlic Scapes, Kale, Lettuce, Swiss Chard, Peas and more!
|Sunday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Monday||12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
*Last entrance to the field is 30 min before closing.
Key Rules for Pick-your-own Vegetables
- Have Fun!
- All current COVID 19 Protocols must be strictly observed
- Children must be supervised at all times
- No running in the fields or jumping between produce rows
- Vegetables must be picked in provided biodegradable bags
- No snacking on produce during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- No smoking
- Last entrance to the fields 30 min before closing time
- No pets are permitted. Of course, we are pleased to accommodate service animals, within the meaning of Ontario Regulation 191/11 under Ontarios Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
Pick-Your-Own Vegetable Varieties and Prices
Robintide Farms is excited to be offering the following pick-your-own vegetables during our 2021 season. Farm Market.
Peas (Green Peas and Sugar Snap): $2.99/ lb
Beans (Green and Yellow): $2.99/ lb
Potatoes (White and Red): $1.95 / lb
We provide biodegradable bags for the pick-your-own vegetables.
Peas (Green Peas and Sugar Snap): $4.99 / lb
Beans (Green and Yellow): $4.99 / lb
Potatoes (White and Red): $2.75/ lb
Our other vegetables that are offered at competitive farm market prices but may vary in price through the season.